More and more people are discovering Nattaro Labs’ offers and products. As our industry moves from a strong reliance on chemical control methods to the use of mechanical methods, the demand for our products grows. The professional pest control companies make up our biggest customer segment, but through new applications of our products we have also started to work directly with other customer groups. Our distributors in Sweden sell directly to the private market. Over the last few years we have started to export our products to a growing number of new geographical markets, such as France and Germany.
Some reference projects
- Helsingborgshem. During 2016, Veidekke installed skirting boards with Nattaro Safe at Furutorpsparken student accommodation, for the Helsingborgshem municipal housing company in Helsingborg. This project was a partnership with LIBAB( now Nikkarit).
- Åke Sundvall. In 2016, housing company Åke Sundvall installed skirting boards with Nattaro Safe in all apartments in the new Tensta Torn student accommodation, in Kista. Nikkarit was the supplier also for this project.
- Nynäshamnsbostäder. In 2015, Nattaro Labs implemented a comprehensive training program for staff at Socialförvaltningen and at Nynäshamnsbostäder. The latter was also the first property company to use skirting boards with Nattaro Safe, as early as 2015. Nikkarit and later Nordenlist have been the suppliers to this customer.
- Migrationsverket (The Swedish Migration Board). In 2014, we initiated our collaboration with a very successful pilot project using Nattaro Safe as preventative/suppressive protection in risk exposed environments. This led to multiple installations of Nattaro Safe on the beds, from Malmo in the south to Boden in the north.
- RMH in Lund. Since February 2018 the beds at RMH have a preventive protection against bed bugs. A total of 84 permanent beds and 20 removable cribs plus the extra beds. In total, 104 beds at RMH in Lund now have Nattaro Safe installed on their underside. Read more about the project here.
In addition to Sweden’s leading pest control companies, our customers also include private- and municipal property associations, hotels, municipalities and public operations to name but a few others.
- Want to know what we can do for you? Get in touch for additional information.